Create a Team
It's easy to join the Walk and keep 100% of the pledges for your music or arts program.
- Register your team (below) and every walker (here)
- Solicit pledges from friends, colleagues, neighbors, etc.
- NOTE: Pledge checks should be made out to YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Bring registration fees to the Walk - $5 per family
- Bring one check per team with payment for all of your walkers
- Make check payable to "Zumixfor Walk for Music"
- Identify at least one volunteer to work at registration during the Walk
- Registration volunteers can also walk
Presented in partnership with Zumix, an East Boston youth arts non-profit.
Since 1991, ZUMIX has provided free after-school music and creative technology programs for low-income youth in Greater Boston. Founded in response to a year of record-breaking youth violence, the goal of ZUMIX's nationally-recognized programs is to provide a safe space for youth to build productive futures and expand their skills in a supportive and nurturing environment. For more information, visit http://zumix.org.